VOCUNI offers FREE Virtual Internships on
Inviting applications from Final Year Students (ECE / EEE / MECH / EIE / CIVIL)
Solar Energy, Renewable Energy, EV, Smart Cities
About the Company
Vocuni is started with a vision towards training professionals and students towards worldwide transition of NET ZERO CARBON. For Universities and College VOCUNI focuses on Internship and Job assistance in Green Skills. Vocuni is started by experts with more than two decades of experience in Renewable energy and EV industry who are offering Live Sessions and Visual based E-Learning programs to make Engineering Students have a career in Renewable Energy, EV, Smart cities and Water Management sectors. As a part of our long term skill building initiative, we are rolling out Online Internship Program in these courses for Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu in collaboration with COTPOT.
What is this Internship Program About?
1. Virtual Internship program gives exposure to real-time project experience through cutting edge technologies for Engineering students.
2. As a VOCUNI student you will understand the industry best Systems and processes required to work on Emerging Green Skills Sector .
3. This online program will be conducted by Industry experts within 4 weeks.
4. This is a internship program as a part of VOCUNI’s contribution to bridge industry-academia gap. This would act as an idea launchpad for your career in Core jobs.
VOCUNI Internships – A Gateway for getting into core jobs
As an Engineering Student , the dream of a core job remains elusive. While there are huge opportunities in core sectors like Renewable , EV , Smart Cities and Green Skills Sectors the skill gap continues to haunt your dream. VOCUNI’s Internships in Green Skills, delivered online aptly addresses the industry-academia gap and provides you with a Launchpad for a career in the Core Industry.
Who can apply?
1. Final year B.E / B.Tech Students with YOP 2022 and later.
2. Civil / Mechanical / Electronics/ Electrical and related branches can apply
How it works?
1. Students will be going through 2 hours of live session for a period of 4 weeks (20 Days), which will include understanding on the industry best Systems and processes required to work on Emerging Green Skills Sector. By the end of the internship they will be able to demonstrate a proto-type in one of the Green Skills Domain.
2. Upon successfully completing the Internship, students will be provided with Industry recognised Internship completion certificate.